Asparagus Salad with Balsamic Dressing
What you will need.
- One bunch of Asparagus
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar (You can replace this with Lemon Juice instead)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste (Optional)
- 3 slices of Bacon
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook on medium heat until crispy.
2. As the bacon is cooking, strip the asparagus from the bottom to the top. Flip it over and repeat. Finish with all the asparagus. You should have small strips of asparagus.
3. After you have finish the asparagus, and the bacon is cooked. Toast the almonds in the bacon fat. (Watch them carefully, almonds can burn very fast) Toast until a little golden brown.
4. After the almonds are done, set them aside to cool. Now mix your balsamic vinegar with the olive oil to make your dressing (Or your lemon juice with the olive oil)
5. Mix your dressing with the asparagus and place in a serving bowl. Top the salad with the toasted almonds, bacon, and parmesan cheese. Serve and Enjoy!